How long will your income last in retirement?
Will your current investment strategy outpace inflation and rising healthcare costs over a 20 or 30 year period?
When should you begin taking Social Security benefits?
How do you guard against outside influences you can’t control?
Retirement Planning for Individuals
A successful retirement is a dream shared by every working American. Yet despite careful planning in the retirement accumulation stage, it’s not unusual to find your retirement lifestyle at risk due to factors beyond your control, including:
- Longevity: Americans are living longer and may spend upwards of 25 years in retirement
- Healthcare costs continue to increase well above the rate of inflation
- Interest rates remain at historic lows
- Market volatility can result in declining portfolio values
Whether you are in the accumulation phase or have already retired, a sound strategy is critical to:
- Meeting your retirement income needs, desires and expenses
- Maintaining lifestyle choices and priorities
- Ensuring that long-term goals and aspirations are funded for travel, healthcare, estate planning, charitable giving and other objectives
Waterfront Financial Group can help you develop a comprehensive plan to:
- Identify and pursue your lifetime income goals
- Position your investments to provide a regular, steady income you cannot outlive through The Income for Life Model
- Minimize taxes on income—now and during retirement
- Help you balance today’s needs and tomorrow’s goals