We work with you to create an investment portfolio that utilizes a broad range of investment managers and strategies to help accomplish your goals. We begin by identifying your:
- Short- and long-term objectives
- Income needs
- Comfort with risk
We seek to advance your portfolio using strategic offensive allocations while maintaining a strong defense against risk. Whether we use investments outside of the stock market or investments with market exposure, our strategies are to capture growth when the market is rising and protect capital when the market is falling.
- We strive for a deep understanding of the fundamental aspects of the economy, markets and instruments in which we invest.
- Using technical analysis, we monitor metrics such as price, momentum and volume – which help to reveal entry and exit points.
- Based on these proprietary tools, we employ a strict buy and sell discipline.
- We closely monitor each portfolio over time and adjust your allocation mix as the market cycle evolves.
- By monitoring market trends and adjusting your allocation accordingly, we can more effectively manage risk and help protect your investments from today’s extreme market volatility.
As independent advisors, we have access to a full array of non-proprietary financial products and services as we work with you to ensure that your assets are strategically allocated, diversified and managed. We construct and manage investment portfolios tailored to your needs that may include:
- Cash and money market funds
- Municipal, treasury and corporate bonds
- Domestic and international stocks
- Mutual funds
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Fixed and variable annuities
- Strategic Asset Management
No strategy ensures a profit or protects against loss. Investing involves risk including possible loss of principal. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.