Our Goal is to work together to create an environment of confidence to re-build and maintain a sense of financial independence. We start with a no cost initial consultation. During this preliminary meeting where we meet you, you get to know us, our philosophy, our values and our credentials, we lay out a framework of how working together could work.
Phase I – Inventory of Financial Assets
- Creating a Budget – Request your free EXPENSE WORKSHEET here.
- Identifying Income and Expenses
- Cash Flow
- Income Sources
- Develop a plan to manage Debt Issues
- Tool to pay-off debt: “Debt Snowball”
Phase II – Create an Investment Plan
- What do you have, what needs to be adjusted
- Stocks, Bonds, Cash, and Other Investments
- Real Estate
Phase III – Putting it all together
In summary, Waterfront Financial Group helps you:
- Create your Financial Plan
- Develop a plan for College Funding
- Develop a plan for Retirement Income
- Read our article: “What You Should Do About Insurance Following a Divorce”
- Watch our video:
- Property Distribution
- Marital Assets and Debt
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Spousal Support
- Retirement Benefits, and much more.
Order your free copy of The IDFA Divorce Survival Guide today from Waterfront Financial Group ($25.00 value), click here.